How we can help.
There are a variety of reasons people struggle over their lifetime, or during certain periods, and counselling offers a deeper understanding of this, with ways to move forward. I will start where you are, and with what you view as problematic in your life.
Sessions will include exploring these issues and developing insights around them, strategies to let them go or manage them, and an exploration of the bigger issues that often underlie them.
- Life skills / loneliness / self-acceptance
- Anxiety and depression
- Relationship, family dynamics and sexuality
- Pre-marital counselling
- Men’s and women’s Issues
- Preparing for or coping with divorce / separation
- Eating disorders
- Substance abuse
- Domestic violence / Anger management
- Stress and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Grief and loss
- Assertiveness training
- Sleeping issues
- Employee Assistance Program (For employers)
- Supervise counsellors, health workers and students
- Run groups; therapeutic and educational
- Give talks
Contact us today!
Take the first step to becoming a better, happier you.
0424 951 670
While I can’t change difficult situations of the past, I will work with you to better understand, manage or resolve challenges in your life.
If you’re looking for extra support, guidance or insight through a challenging situation or you’re just ready to move in a new direction in your life, today, as an individual, a couple or a family, you are one step closer to discovering a new and healthier you, developing new ways of leading a richer and more satisfying life, resulting in a positive path towards growth and well-being.
My methods include a gentle approach, moving at your pace.
Single sessions, short interventions (6-8 sessions) to on-going work are available.